- Castle drawing
- Motte & Bailey or a later type of castle.
- Can be an arial view of the castle.
- You can draw all or just part of the castle
- Use the book "Castle" by David Macaulay or another image or imagine your own. You may also use castles you find in other sources as an inspiration
- Must be realistic/historically accurate
Projects must be annotated.
- 10 annotations total. (An annotation is a label with a sentence or two that adds information or a definition.)
- Six of the annotations must be features of the castle.
- Four of the annotations must be about people in the castle: peasants, lords/noblemen, knights/vassals, and the monarch.
Projects are due on Thursday.